Before you decide to apply you will need essential information to reinforce your decision to study with us, so we encourage you to:
- Schedule a visit
- Make sure our curriculum best fits your academic goals
- Learn more about our previous academic results
At the American Academy, decisions regarding admissions are made by the principal of each school. The admissions office coordinates the process and establishes minimum requirements for enrollment, application deadlines and additional requirements. Prospective students should generally prepare the following when applying
- Entrance exams (Mathematics and English).
We provide complimentary lessons to assist you through these tests.
- An entry Interview with the Headmaster
- Have available documents required to start the application. These are
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of student’s Passport / ID Card
- Copy of Father’s / Mother’s / Guardian’s Passport / ID Card
- Attested copies of G.C.S.E /G.C.E. / IELTS / TOEFL
- Last School Report
- Health Certificate (Early Years only)
At this step we are pleased you have sufficient interest in our school to apply. Here you will find all relevant information relating to your application.
Please don’t hesitate to call us on +(357) 25 337054 in case you do not want to send your application electronically.
Applications are subject to deadlines and availability.
For International Applicants
For prospective students outside the EU, applications are lengthier process and require a Visa application. When applying, keep this in mind, so you don’t miss the deadline. Fortunately, our team deals with all the particulars to ensure you are issued a visa.
Congratulations. You have been accepted in the American Academy (Private) School of Limassol. To ensure a smooth transition to your school life please refer to our Student and Parents Handbook. This will be made available to you once you have been accepted in the school.